Are you searching for a career working with children in your own small business?
Are you enthusastic about working with children and want to play a part in shaping their futures while running your own business from home? Why not combine your passion for children with the opportunity to create a rewarding and flexible career as a professional family day care educator.
You will enjoy the flexibility of running your own business with the support and guidance of your Elite support team. Elite Family Day Care educators are supported to operate as many days and evenings as you wish. Family Day Care is unique in its approval to operate 24 hours 7 days a week in line with client demand.
Elite FDC Qualifications and professional requirements
- Have a minimum ACECQA approved Certificate III qualification (or be actively working towards).
- Have an understanding and willingness to adhere to the National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Be passionate about Children's Rights including the right to play
- Have the ability to follow Elite's unique Educational philosophy, where children are supported to engage with the outdoors and natural educational experiences that extend children's learning.
- Work collaboratively with Elite team members, families and community to establish and maintain strong business partnerships
- Use Elite documentation and assessment templates to meet NQF standards
- Be committed to ongoing professional development inlcuding attending regional forums
- Ability to run a small business and meet legislative requirements (inc taxation)
- Embrace technology including emails, online meetings, skype etc to interact with Elite and other Elite Educators.
Elite has extensive experience in establishing effective relationships with Educators to build your toolbox of skills through the provision of innovative training and one on one support with your own Business Development Manager in addition to Regional Forums and online technologies to keep you involved.
At Elite Childcare we believe children learn and play by establishing safe relationships with their FDC Educator in an environment that is based on the provision of natural play spaces, real world experiences and a little adventure! If this sounds like the environment you have or would like to be involved in,
contact us to start your career today call 1300 796 399 between 9am and 3 pm Monday through Friday
alternatively email our support team at email@example.com